Any working person who is required to pay necessary dues and fees, such as Pag-IBIG (HDMF), must have confidence that their contributions are correctly deposited and accounted for.
Even though your payroll records and payslip show these transfers, they aren’t enough proof that your premiums are paid in full by your employers. The only way to know for sure is to inspect it yourself. Here’s how to do it:
Pag-IBIG provides five simple options for members to check their contribution standing/status to dispel any misconceptions regarding their contributions.
How to Check Pag-IBIG Contributions for Local Residents?
For local residents of the Philippines, you can use one of the following to check your Pag-IBIG monthly contributions.
1. Thru Virtual Pag-IBIG
Like SSS and PhilHealth, you can also check your monthly contributions using the Virtual Pag-IBIG created by Pag-IBIG itself.
You need to register yourself on this online platform using your Pag-IBIG MID Number and other personal information such as name, email address, contact number, and more.
You can register to Virtual Pag-IBIG here.
2. Thru Pag-IBIG Hotline Number
It may sound classic but this method is one of the quickest ways. Just call the Pag-IBIG contact number 724-4244.
To find out your monthly contributions, just answer the questions of the Pag-IBIG representative you can talk to.
3. Thru Pag-IBIG Email
Members can also email their questions to email@example.com, the agency’s e-mail address.
Just be patient in waiting for Pag-IBIG’s response because they won’t be able to answer right away. Based on my experience, I have never received a response from them. But you can still try it.
4. Thru Pag-IBIG Chat Support
This is the method with which almost all of us have experienced. This is the social media chat support of Pag-IBIG. Pag-IBIG has an official Facebook page where you can chat to find out your monthly contributions. Just message them and wait for their reply.
5. Visit the Nearest Pag-IBIG Branch
Finally, you may verify your member contributions in person at your local Pag-IBIG location.
You can view various Pag-IBIG branches here.
Make sure to bring valid ID cards when visiting a Pag-IBIG branch.
How to Check Pag-IBIG Contributions for OFWS?
In today’s world, it’s also possible to verify member contributions online. For the time being, however, this is only available to overseas Filipino workers (OFWs).
Here’s how to use the Pag-IBIG member site to verify your OFW member contributions:
- Click the image/link of the OFW member’s contribution verification on the Pag-IBIG online services page.
- On the following screen, enter your Pag-IBIG MID number and your name. To continue, you will be required to input a CAPTCHA code to authenticate your identity.
- A new page containing your full name, Pag-IBIG MID number, birthday, and address will appear on your screen. Below this information is a link that will take you to the member contribution records made under your account. To see your contribution information, click the link “View Membership Savings.“
- The following page will display you all of the information about your member contributions, including the month and amount of money you’ve sent in. You are welcome to print this page for your own personal use and reference.
While we are paying our obligatory government dues in order to benefit from their services and benefits, it is equally critical that we keep track of our records and ensure that everything is properly accounted for in order to prevent extra hassles in the future.