PhilHealth eRegistration has been down for a long time. Individuals who seeks their PhilHealth numbers must register themselves in the nearest PhilHealth offices.
Walk-in registration consumes much time and energy. That’s why I’m teaching you the alternative method of getting your PhilHealth number online.
With this method, you don’t have to go to PhilHealth offices, fall in long lines, and wait for your PhilHealth Identification Number to be released.
Take note that this process of PhilHealth online registration is official.
Table of Contents
- Documentary Requirements
- PhilHealth Online Registration 2023 Procedures
- Fees and Charges
- List of Valid ID
- What to Do Next?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- References and Downloads
Prepare the following documents for successful registration.
- PhilHealth Member Registration Form (PMRF). You need to completely fill and sign this form out.
- Birth Certificate. This is the primary document needed for PhilHealth online registration. LCR Birth Certificate is also accepted but it is better to have your PSA Birth Certificate read too.
- Valid ID Cards. Aside from birth certificate, supporting identification documents will also be presented. Click here for list of valid identification documents.
Stable internet connection and mobile devices are also needed.
PhilHealth Online Registration 2023 Procedures
- Fill out the PMRF. You can print and manually fill out the form and scan it later on or use a free PDF editor you can download from app store.
- Scan Documentary Requirements. Aside from the form, scanned copies of your birth certificates and valid identification documents must be produced too.
- Send PMRF and Documentary Requirements to PhilHealth. You may write your email freely. Submit your application to official PhilHealth email addresses. Click here for PhilHealth email addresses.
- Wait for PhilHealth Confirmation. This will depend where you register yourself as a PhilHealth member.
- Verify Your PhilHealth Identification Number. Compose another email to be submitted to email@example.com with subject “PIN VERIF Your Name“. Attach your valid ID you used in online registration to fasten the process.
Fees and Charges
PhilHealth Online Registration is free of charge. Avoid someone online offering this kind of service for fee as it might compromise your personal information and being scammed.
List of Valid ID
- Baptismal Certificate
- GSIS/SSS Member’s ID
- Driver’s License
- PRC ID
- NBI Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Voter’s ID
- Postal ID
- Senior Citizen’s Card
- OWWA ID
- OFW ID
- Alien Certification of Registration / Immigrant Certification of Registration
- Indentification Cards Issued by Recognized Government Institutions / Agencies / Corporations
- DSWD or LSWDO Certification
- IBP Card
- Company ID
- Barangay Certification, subject for validation
- Affidavit from two (2) Disinterested persons, subject for validation
What to Do Next?
- Register to PhilHealth Member Portal
- Apply for PhilHealth ID
- Pay Your Monthly Contributions
- Add or Update Your Qualified Dependents
Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve tried to give you the most detailed guide above but here are some FAQs that may answer the hanging questions in your mind.
Can I withdraw my PhilHealth contributions?
Is PhilHealth an insurance company?
PhilHealth or Philippine Health Insurance Corporation is a government-controlled corporation (GOCC) created under the Philippine law. The agency is the national health insurance provider for Filipinos. It aims to help Filipinos cover their hospitalization and medical fees.
Does PhilHealth offer life insurance?
Although PhilHealth is the national insurance company, it does not provide services that concern the death of a member. In accordance with the Republic Act 7875, PhilHealth’s mandate is to provide health insurance coverage to all Filipinos.
How to get a PhilHealth ID?
If you’ve done your PhilHealth membership registration online, you must visit the nearest PhilHealth branch to you to get your PhilHealth ID.