If you’re planning to apply for SSS benefits or loans, you first need to enroll in your preferred disbursement account. This is where the proceeds of successful applications will be sent.
In fact, this is a requirement nowadays for covered members. In this article, I’ll show you the step-by-step guide on how to enroll your preferred bank or e-wallet account in the SSS Disbursement Account Enrollment Module.
Let’s start with…
What is SSS DAEM?
DAEM stands for Disbursement Account Enrollment Module. It is one of the various features of My.SSS online portal for SSS members. This is where you need to enroll your bank or e-wallet account.
Yes, you’re also allowed to enroll an e-wallet and not just bank accounts.
Who needs to enroll in DAEM?
All covered members are required to enroll in DAEM if they plan to apply for benefits or loans. According to SSS itself, those members who have UMID-ATM cards are exempted in this process as the proceeds will be automatically deposited into their ATM-UMID accounts.
Here are the following banks supported in SSS DAEM:
- Al-Amanah Islamic Bank
- AllBank (A Thrift Bank), Inc.
- Asia United Bank
- Australia and New Zealand Banking Group
- Bangko Mabuhay (A Rural Bank), Inc.
- Bangkok Bank Public Co.
- Bank of America
- Bank of China Unlimited
- Bank of Florida, Inc. (A Rural Bank)
- Bank of Commerce
- Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
- BDO Network Bank, Inc. (A Rural Bank)
- BDO Unibank, Inc.
- Camalig Bank, Inc. (A Rural Bank)
- Cebuana Lhuillier Rural Bank, Inc.
- China Bank Savings
- China Banking Corporation
- CIMB Bank Philippines
- Citibank, N.A
- Country Builders Bank, Inc.
- CTBC Banking Corporation
- DCPay Philippines
- Deutsche Bank
- Development Bank of the Philippines (DBP)
- Dungganon Bank, Inc.
- East West Rural Bank, Inc.
- East-West Banking Corporation
- Equicom Savings Bank
- First Consolidated Bank
- Industrial Bank of Korea
- ING Bank, N.V
- JP Morgan Chase Bank
- KEB Hana Bank
- Land Bank of the Philippines
- Malayan Bank Savings and Mortgage Bank
- Maybank Philippines, Inc.
- Mega International Commercial Bank Co. Ltd.
- Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company (Metrobank)
- Mizuho Bank, Ltd.
- MUFG Bank, Ltd.
- Philippine Bank of Communications (PBCOM)
- Philippine Business Bank
- Philippine National Bank (PNB)
- Philippine Savings Bank (PSBank)
- Philippine Trust Company
- Philippine Veterans Bank
- Producers Savings Bank
- Rang-ay Bank (A Rural Bank), Inc.
- Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC)
- Robinsons Bank Corporation
- Rural Bank of Guinobatan
- Security Bank Corporation
- Shinhan Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Sterling Bank of Asia
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- The Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC)
- Union Bank of the Philippines
- United Coconut Planters Bank (UCPB)
- United Overseas Bank (Philippines)
- Wealth Development Bank
- Yuanta Savings Bank
Aside from banks, some popular e-wallets below are also supported.
- CBP Cash Padala Thru M Lhuillier
SSS DAEM Requirements 2022
During the enrollment process, you need to upload a Proof of Account, Valid ID, and a Selfie Holding Your ID and Proof of Account.
Proof of Account
The proof of account will vary depending on if you choose Bank or e-wallet.
You may upload any of the following:
- ATM card with Account No. and Name
- Bank Certificate (must be issued within the current year)
- Foreign remittance receipt
- Screenshot of online or mobile banking account
- Validated deposit slip
Just take a picture or scan any of those mentioned above. The file size must not exceed 3MB and must be in JPG or PDF file format only.
In order to enroll in your e-wallet account, you must upload a screenshot of your mobile app account. Your name and mobile number must be visible just like the image below.
Here are some of the valid IDs you can upload in the process.
- Unified Multi-Purpose Identification (UMID) Card
- Social Security (SS) Card
- Philippine Identification (PhilID) Card
- Alien Certificate of Registration
- Driver’s License
- Firearm Registration
- License to Own and Possess Firearms
- NBI Clearance
- Permit to Carry Firearms Outside of Residence
- Postal ID Card
- Seafarer’s Identification Book (Seaman’s Book)
- Voter’s ID Card
- Senior Citizen ID Card
- ID Card issued by Local Government Units (LGUs) (e.g. Barangay/Municipality/City)
- PhilHealth ID Card
- Pag-IBIG ID Card
- Police Clearance
- Persons with Disability (PWD) ID Card
- Solo Parent ID
- Professional ID Card
- ID Card issued by PNP Supervisory Office for Security and Investigation Agencies (SOSIA)
You must be holding your valid ID and proof of account. The image must be colored and clear. Proper attire is required and no face accessories must be worn.
The sample image is presented below.
How to enroll your bank or e-wallet in SSS DAEM?
Now that you know all of the requirements, you’re ready to enroll your preferred disbursement account in SSS DAEM.
As a heads up, here are the steps in enrolling in SSS DAEM.
Step 1: Login to My.SSS.
Step 2: Click Disbursement Account Module (DAEM) under the E-Services tab.
Step 3: Click Proceed once you read the reminders.
Step 4: Choose your preferred bank or e-wallet.
Step 5: Accept the Data Collection Usage Clause and click Enroll.
Step 6: Check your email inbox for Confirmation Notice from SSS.
Presented below are the details step-by-step procedures.
Step 1: Login to My.SSS
This article will only focus on enrolling disbursement accounts for members.
Step 2: Click Disbursement Account Module (DAEM) under the E-Services tab
Be sure to select the first sub-menu item under DAEM as shown in the picture below.
Step 3: Click Proceed once you read the reminders
You may read through the reminders by SSS to help you enroll your disbursement account.
Step 4: Choose your preferred bank or e-wallet
First, you’ll see two radio buttons with Bank or E-Wallet / RTC / CPO options. Select either one.
The Bank Account Name should be the SAME as your SSS registered name. Please provide the correct Bank Account number and NOT the ATM card number. You may contact your bank to secure the correct account number.
E-wallet/RTC/CPO accounts are currently not being used by SSS for loan disbursement. If you will file a salary/calamity loan application, please enroll a bank account for crediting your loan proceeds.
Secondly, select from the drop-down list your preferred bank or e-wallet and enter your account number for your bank and mobile number for your e-wallet.
After that, attach your supporting documents including the Proof of Account, Valid ID, and Selfie.
Attach readable colored image/s in JPG or PDF format. Maximum file size is 3MB and filename should be comprised of 1 to 50 characters and must not contain special characters # % ( ) \ — ‘ ” || && \* */ .
Step 5: Accept the Data Collection Usage Clause and click Enroll
Double-check your information and accept the Data Collection Clause and click Enroll.
Step 6: Check your email inbox for Confirmation Notice from SSS
Once you’ve submitted your SSS DAEM enrollment, you’ll receive an automated email from SSS confirming your transaction.
Wait for a couple of days for SSS to approve your online transaction. Once approved, you’ll now see your disbursement account enrolled in your My.SSS account in DAEM.
Congratulations, you’ve successfully enrolled your preferred disbursement account in SSS DAEM. You can now use this to receive the proceeds from SSS benefit or loan application.
If you have questions with SSS with regards to your membership, you may contact them through their SSS hotline 1455, toll-free number 1-800-102255777, and email email@example.com.